I have been operating under the assumption for several months now (since about August) that my static-site-generator-blog-thing was broken as a consequence of switching back to Linux on my new computer, and that I therefore couldn’t post anything on it, and that I didn’t have enough time to figure out what was wrong with it, since I had tried to fix it before, but it hadn’t worked. I don’t really remember the exact problem that I was encountering anyway. Today, I decided to try to fix up the ol’ blog and maybe actually post something on it. Imagine my surprise when I found that… it’s actually completely fine. So, I guess look forward to seeing some new content here finally! Rejoice!